Digital Copyright Millenium Act (DMCA)
Kindly Read our DMCA Policy below BEFORE using our site.
At trendybeatz.com on a regular basis receive various kinds of Music,Videos and Pictures from numerous record labels, publicists, artists, and producers for posting . In such a cases you or someone else finds an intellectual property or other rights that have been infringed by our online services, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Attention: Copyright Infringement” and we’ll gladly respond to it ASAP, in which by law you are required to have read and understood the procedures below before mailing us.
DMCA Content Notice:
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are found on this Site, please provide a list of the links for easy take down processing.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit trendybeatz.com staffs to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including your email address(es), telephone number, and any other useful information about you or your Copyright Agent name.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided to us is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please be aware that before the complainant(s) allege an infringement, He/She should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing.The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at https://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN• It is expected that all users of any part of trendybeatz.com site will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if we at trendybeatz.com receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement we will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Trendybeatz in its sole and absolute discretion.
• Trendybeatz.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.